When it comes to improving your overall hearing aid experience, there is most certainly an app — or two — for that. Today’s advanced hearing aids now feature a myriad of cutting-edge mobile apps. These apps are designed to perform a range of unique functions, including monitor battery life, allow the user to make setting adjustments, have face-to-face appointments, and much more.
Because of the sheer number of apps, navigating your way to the best solution can be confusing. Fortunately, the experts at North Shore Hearing P.C. can help. Let’s take a closer look mobile apps we regularly suggest our patients use.
ReSound Smart 3D Hearing Aid App
The ReSound Smart 3D app is an innovative solution designed to let you control your hearing aids with ease directly from your smartphone. You’ll have the power to tailor and control your auditory experience in all types of situations and environments. A few key highlights of the ReSound Smart 3D Hearing Aid app includes:
- Personalize your hearing. You can create and save your personal favorites.
- Quick buttons. The app’s home screen presents everything you need for fast, one-tap adjustments while you’re on the go.
- Remote fine-tuning. With ReSound Assist, you can easily request assistance from the team at North Shore Hearing P.C directly from the app. Then, you can use the app to receive new settings that are sent directly to your hearing aids.
- Tinnitus management. The ReSound Smart 3D hearing aid app can help you manage your tinnitus with relieving masking sounds. You can customize the masking sounds to best fit your unique needs.
- Location-based hearing. When you save your hearing aid settings at your favorite locations, your hearing aids will systematically change over every time you visit the locations.
- Locate lost hearing aids. The app empowers you to find misplaced hearing aids.
- Track your battery power. You can stay in the know about the performance of your hearing aids’ rechargeable batteries and even receive notifications when recharging is necessary. While charging, the app will track progress and let you know when the hearing aids are available for use.
ReSound Assist can be accessed through the Resound Smart 3D app and offers you two different ways to connect to the hearing professionals at North Shore Hearing P.C:
- Remote fine-tuning allows your hearing professional to get all of the information they need about your hearing aids to effectively optimize your settings wirelessly.
- Live assistance video appointments are an excellent way to supplement clinic visits. This convenient option allows you to video chat with your hearing professional for flexible, personalized care from the comfort of wherever you are.
Oticon On App
The Oticon On app allows you to connect to a range of wireless devices and solutions. It provides access to a discreet remote control of your hearing aids. You can adjust the volume of each independent device, manage your battery level, switch between listening programs, or find lost hearing aids.
In addition, the Oticon On app offers an easy way to manage wireless accessories. You can control devices like a Connect Clip or Oticon EduMic, which can be utilized as remote microphones and streaming.
The Oticon On app lets you connect to the world in an entirely new way. For example, the app allows you to follow your daily hearing aid use and set personal listening goals through HearingFitness.
If This Then That Capability
Oticon On opens the door and unleashes the power of the Internet of Things with IFTTT (If This Then That). This protocol is an ever-expanding internet-based service that lets you integrate your hearing aids to a vast range of solutions and products, such as:
- Mobile phones
- Lighting systems
- Home appliances
- And much more
Contact North Shore Hearing P.C.
At North Shore Hearing P.C., we are proud to offer you the best and most cutting-edge hearing aid solutions. We will work closely with you to match you to the best solutions to improve your hearing quality and enhance your freedom.
Contact North Shore Hearing P.C. today.